- Products that fill variety of consumer moving, organizing and storing needs
- Innovative all-in-one or stand-alone collapsible divider solutions
- 100% recyclable and environmentally friendly
- Single SKU assures a higher price sale from a single shelf space
Moving & Storage Boxes with Dividers
ITB Packaging’s moving and storage product solutions can help fulfill your customers’ organizing, item protection, and storage needs.
Our packing divider kits are perfect for isolating and protecting mugs, glassware, ornaments, crafting supplies, figurines, and many other home décor or business items.
Our kits are available in wide variety of divider sizes for different size boxes and can be customized to make different size cells within a single box.
In addition, our pack kits utilize our “Protect-a-pack” solution with paper dividers that are taller than the box height. This allows packers to fold the paper over the top of contents for each cell, providing blocking and bracing while eliminating the need for top void fill products.
- Versatile uses
- Easy sorting and access to packed items
- Wide variety of divider sizes
- Ability to customize cell sizes
- 100% recyclable
- 20# Smooth Kraft – strong and flexible paper
- 20# Smooth Kraft Nomar – Smooth kraft with added protective coating
- 33# Smooth Kraft
Two Products Providing an Endless Variety of Uses
In-The-Box products are an all-in-one collapsible moving and storage solution in a single SKU format. This is designed to assure the customer purchases the box and partition as one pack, which enhances customer experience/satisfaction. With dividers already integrated into any box size, customers will spend less time assembling boxes, making storage and handling more efficient and stress free. And the single SKU assures the retailer the higher price sale from a single shelf space.
Pop-N-Drop products are collapsible, pre-assembled partitions that can be easily opened and inserted into a customers existing container. This not only allows for greater versatility and use but also supports the growing popular trend to repurpose, upcycle or reuse what they already have, appealing to both the environmentally conscious and the frugal minded customer.