Custom Box Inserts & Divider Systems
NOT YOUR MOTHER'S PACKAGING
Say GOODBYE to old-fashioned corrugated box partitions and HELLO to an optimized supply chain.
Our innovative solutions for custom box inserts and divider systems are designed to optimize production and warehouse space, minimize labor and touches from associates, reduce transactional order replenishment costs, and significantly save material and freight costs.
You’ve got challenges.
You’re in the right place if your team has been grappling with any of these questions.
- How can we minimize damage during shipping?
- What packaging methods can make our labor efforts more cost-effective?
- Are there alternative packaging materials that can help us cut costs?
- What options exist for more cost-efficient shipping and transportation?
- What steps can we take to make our packaging eco-friendly?
- What solutions are there for better use of our facility storage areas?
- Are there substitutes for die-cutting that we can consider?
- How can we improve our packing methods to minimize the use of secondary void fill?
We’ve got solutions.
Our revolutionary packaging solutions can address all of these challenges and more and are the perfect fit for a wide variety of industries, including Specialty Beverage, Moving & Storage, Health & Beauty, E-Commerce, Electronics, Food, Manufacturing, and Automotive. We tailor our packaging dividers to fit the specific needs of each industry, resulting in smoother operations and increased cost-effectiveness.
Join the Revolution!
“Excellent part protection, lower cost, lower lead times, innovation, quality, and personal attention provided by ITB makes my job easier.”
“I was a skeptic at first but the product intrigued me. What a great way to save space,time, and money! Give them a try and do some experimenting, you will be happy with the results.”
“In my many years working with ITB I appreciate their ability to come up with innovative high-density designs and quick turn around.”
“Integrating ITB’s packaging solutions into our manufacturing plant for food and beverage has allowed our staff to streamline the production process, reduced our staging time, and expedited our case packing. By creating a streamlined process and eliminating a step in our manufacturing process our staff can work with greater capacity and less stress.”
“The ITB team is always improving the packaging designs and finding existing packs to change. They even benchmark outside the normal Automotive and Packaging Industries to find improvements. For example, changing the way they cut the paper to a newspaper style cut to prevent a sharp edge.”
Revolutionary Advantages of Using Our Secondary Packaging Solutions
- 100% recyclable, paper-based solutions to support your sustainability initiatives
- Maximizes your packing density by up to 50%
- A collapsible single SKU carton gives you significant savings in freight, labor, and storage space
- Eliminates time-consuming and costly die-cut processes
- Provides excellent protection for your parts and products
- Available in a wide variety of divider and box sizes and custom cell sizes within a single box
- Ergonomic design that increases productivity and ease of use for your operators
Awards + Certifications
ITB was recognized for excellent customer service by YFAI. Customer needs are important to us and it is an honor to know that we are responding to these needs in a manner that is acknowledged by customers.
ITB Packaging was awarded the Stellar Container Award From the Mexican Association of Packaging and Containers for our ecological packaging design.
Receiving this award validated what we wanted to accomplish for our community when we started our company – to give back to the community, and this award affirms that we “make an outstanding impact on Michigan’s economy”.
ISO 9001 Designing and manufacturing of partition system has established a quality management system in conformance with the international Quality System Standards.
ITB was honored by DuPont for excellence in innovation and cost reduction for our easy to assemble and use dividers. This award from DuPont affirmed our message – “where the innovation is in-the-box”.