Anti-static ESD partitions for sensitive products and parts
Our ESD partitions can protect your electronic products and parts from electrostatic discharge during manufacturing and transporting.
We provide quick turnarounds for quotes and can create product samples for review.
What is ESD?
Electrostatic discharge (ESD) is a current that is generated by two objects made of dissimilar materials, resulting in an imbalance of electricity between the two items. ESD manifests when static electricity is discharged between two materials and can have an effect on delicate items like circuit boards, displays, and other electronics. One of the most common ways to protect against ESD is through the use of ESD partitions. ESD partitions work to safeguard against static buildup, allowing for safer handling and transportation of goods.
In the electronics industry, static charge can be a serious issue. If not properly managed, static discharge can damage sensitive electronic components and lead to product failures. Whether you are a manufacturer, distributor, or retailer, understanding and protecting from electrostatic discharge is essential.
ITB Packaging’s Anti-static Solutions
At ITB Packaging, we understand the unique challenges and demands of the electronics industry. ESD damage can lead to costly product failures and replacements. Our solutions are designed to extend the lifespan of your components, ensuring greater reliability and minimizing financial risks. Our team of experts has meticulously crafted a range of packaging solutions specifically designed to cater to the needs of electronic components, devices, and equipment. Our newest product line made with Evolon (see our Electronics Brief below) has a compact fiber structure making it both strong and exceptionally soft. This proprietary threadless production process compared to sewn technology eliminates the interaction between your sensitive products and beading of threads.
The benefits of using ITB Packaging's divider systems:
Lower your supply chain cost
Move more with less
Reduce set up and assembly time
Increase density with better fit
Use less material and resources
Materials for all protection levels
- No Tooling: Motion control devices, dampers, windshield camera covers, milli-wave radar brackets, parking sensor brackets, cable assemblies, capacitors, circuit protectors, connectors, memory cards, integrated circuits, and many more..
- Less Material: Our packaging solutions use 30% less material in our processes compared to typical dividers. This helps to create a smaller environmental footprint and lower manufacturing costs.
- Collapsible: Our expendable dividers collapse and lay flat which creates significant advantages including: a decreased need for plant storage space by as much as 25-75%, lower shipping expenses with more boxes and dividers per skid, and better warehouse efficiency with fewer high-low and line-side moves.
- Ergonomic: Our paper dividers are about 50% lighter weight and require less handling. This makes our products much easier and faster to assemble and/or insert into containers.
- Box Density: Our custom-sized cells increase box densities by an average of 12 to 18% compared to die cut systems and up to 100% when Interleaf systems are used. Interleaf nesting allows uniquely shaped products to fit together in tight units, and by avoiding air cells, you can use the entire interior of the container and increase shipping and work efficiencies at the same time.