Lower your supply chain cost
Move more with less
Reduce set up and assembly time
Increase density with better fit
Use less material and resources
Materials for all protection levels
Specialty Beverage Packaging Solutions
- Secondary packaging that provides strength, durability and superior part separation for greater protection
- Versatile, customizable folding solutions that can increase productivity and improve your bottom line
- Packaging that requires less material and is 100% recyclable
- Cultured Kombucha’s experience with ITB Packaging’s solutions
- A downloadable specialty beverage brief that can be shared with your team
As a beverage producer, you are always looking for ways to optimize your production lines and improve your bottom line. One way to do this is to make sure that your secondary packaging is up to par. The right secondary packaging can make all the difference in a beverage production line. The wrong packaging can lead to downtime, mistakes, and waste.
Whether you’re producing energy drinks, health drinks, sodas or sparkling waters, your products need to be shipped and stored safely to prevent damage.
And while protection from damage is a high priority, there are other important considerations that should be included in your choice of secondary packaging such as achieving optimal levels of productivity (i.e., how efficiently your line can work with it), lowering stress on your staff, the total costs incurred throughout the supply chain, and whether the packaging materials are aligned with your sustainability goals.
ITB Packaging offers specialty beverage packaging solutions that meet and even surpass all of these challenges.
- ITB’s high-quality soft, flexible materials provide a better fit for protection for your beverage products than typical hard-wall options.
- We seal the cells from top to bottom, providing strength, durability, and superior part separation.
- Our paper partitions are designed to protect fragile items from heavier items, preventing shifting and migration during transport.
- ITB’s packaging partitions are a versatile and efficient solution for your specialty beverage packaging needs.
- They can be integrated with in-carton erecting equipment or pick & pack modules for increased efficiency while reducing the number of employees needed and providing a single SKU solution.
- Tooling is not required, and the partitions can be easily customized to fit a variety of beverage product sizes and shapes without the need for void fill.
- Our packaging systems fold flat for storage or shipping and expand quickly for effortless setup in the container.
Aligned with your sustainability goals.
- In addition to requiring less material, our paper partitions are 100% recyclable, making them a great choice for businesses with sustainability goals.
- In addition, our paper partitions are also strong and durable, making them a great choice for your beverage products.