ITB Packaging LLC can help mitigate supply chain disruptions and labor and material shortages now and in the future.
Current supply chain, labor, and material shortage trends:
- The truckload index has increased 17.5% since 2020
- 72% of American consumers say their purchasing decisions are influenced by the packaging design
- 67% of consumers consider it important that the products they buy are packaged in recyclable packaging
- As of 10/29/2021 the number of job openings in America reached 11 million
- As much as 11% of unit loads arriving at a distribution center have some level of damage to the packaging
Here’s How ITB Packaging LLC Can Help!
- Decrease your freight and warehouse cost with our completely collapsible and single sku packaging design
- The In The Box packaging solution enhances customer experience with better presentation and less product damage
- ITB Packaging has sustainable packaging solutions that are 100% recyclable
- Our packaging solutions have the capability to be integrated with in-carton erecting equipment and pick & pack modules
- ITB dividers isolate fragile items from heavier ones, eliminating shifting and migration during the transit cycle